Western Boat Lift, Dock and Trailer Inc. is hiring temporary and seasonal employees for our upcoming season. WBL is a supplier of marine products that require delivery, assembly, installation and removal into lakes across Alberta.
We are looking for individuals who are capable of lifting weights in excess of 50+lbs, working flexible hours, and have a good understanding and experience with basic tool use.
Successful applicants can expect:
- Competitive wages
- 5-7 days per week with plenty of hours available
- Varying hours 6-10+ per day
- Rotating between field crews and warehouse work
- Physically demanding work including lifting weights over 50lbs
- Travel to and from Alberta lakes on a rotating basis with our crews
- Outdoor work delivering, assembling, and installing docks and lifts into lakes
- Working in lakes using chest-waders and other provided gear
- Working with basic tools to assemble products
- Warehouse work including assembly of products, picking orders for customers, and loading trailers for field crews
Interested individuals should email their resume and any relevant information to [email protected] with the subject of “Application for Hire”.
Positions are available early-mid April with training to follow.